Meet Dr. Kiefer
Joseph E. Kiefer, DPM has been in practice since 1989, providing the Pensacola, FL area with high-quality podiatric services. As a local podiatrist, Dr. Kiefer has always had a profound dedication to his patients and their wellbeing. From minor issues such as wart removal to more serious conditions such as diabetes and arthritis, Dr. Kiefer gives every patient his undivided attention and helps them find a solution to their foot, ankle or leg issues.
With nearly 30 years as a practicing podiatrist, Dr. Kiefer is your local podiatrist and foot doctor that you can trust in the Pensacola, FL; Navarre, FL; and Mobile, AL areas. Call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Kiefer.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Primary investigator on Phase III clinical trials involving recruiting, following and maintaining patient base for investigative trials. Periodic presentation of results to company officials with visual and statistical information. Both products now to market.
1996-1998 Clinical trials for Advance Tissue Sciences, Dermagraft
1996-1998 Clinical trials for Iamin Gel
- 1987-1989 Surgical Residency PSR-24, Southeastern Medical Center, N. Miami Beach, FL
- 1983-1987 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatry, Chicago, IL
- 1979-1983 B.A. Chemistry, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Private Practice: 1989 to Present, Pensacola, FL
- 1994-Present Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- 2001-Present Chief Podiatric Section, Sacred Heart Hospital Dept. of Surgery
- 2001-2006 Component President, Florida Podiatric Medical Association
Wound Care Experience:
- 2003-Present Medical Director, Wound Care Center, Sacred Heart Hospital
- 2001-2002 Staff Physician, Wound Care Center, Baptist Hospital
- 1996-2001 Staff Physician, Curative Wound Care Center, West Florida Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association